1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER ?
The person responsible for processing your personal data is the limited company named "KOROKITHAKI BROS SA" and the distinctive title "VETO", located in Thessaloniki, 16 K. Palamas street, Tax Code 099775212 DOY FAE Thessaloniki, GEMI number 058470404000, . Tel. 2310 512553 - 2310 552005, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. WHICH ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT?
'Personal data' means any information relating to an identified natural person or an individual whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly.
More specific personal data is all the information you enter electronically upon completing the contact form posted on our website, sending your personal information such as name, phone, address, e-mail to the company's email or in a message you send to social media and your Tax ID and VAT ID for your invoice or account number for refunding your account if your purchase can not be completed by or in your communication with the person in charge of our online store. Your personal data is processed only for the purpose of completing the sale via our e-shop. This information is posted to a company's secure file on a computer.
3. WHAT IS THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4. WHAT ARE THE PRINCIPLES AND LEGAL BASES FOR COLLECTING THE TREATMENT?
Our company and its trained staff apply all GDPR Procedures 679/2016 (legality, objectivity, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity, confidentiality and accountability).
For the lawful processing of your personal data, the legal bases are:
A) Your consent:
1. To register your details on the contact form with our company, to register to our e-shop using a special username and password or through your Facebook or Google account.
2. To collect your contact information on your own request for your convenience.
3. To collect data for direct commercial communication from our Company to your email, mobile or via social media and send newsletters.
At any time you can object your consent by sending us an e-mail to our company's email address.
B) The legitimate interest of the company
1. for commercial communication with you
2. to promote our products and the commercial development of our company
3. for the security of your account and your identification in your transactions and communication with our company
C) the execution of the contract in the context of the purchase of our products from the e-shop and their sending and delivery
D) compliance with the legal obligation of the company to invoice and comply with its tax obligations when selling our products.
5. Which are your rights
1. Learn what personal data we process in the context of our e-shop and our contact form and how we process them
2. You have the right to access your personal data that we process to confirm that we are processing your data to give you access to anything you do not have, to provide you with information about what data we are processing for processing purposes, the data categories, recipients or categories of recipients to be disclosed, the time period for the right to submit a request to the controller for correction or deletion or limitation of processing or opposition to processing, the right to report to the supervisory authority, any available information information on their origin, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, their source, as well as the consequences of processing on you, as well as the right to obtain a copy of the data that the controller is required to provide. The above information may also be sent electronically if requested.
3. You have the right to correct your personal data, You may ask us to correct inaccurate personal information.
4. You have the right to delete your personal data whenever it is no longer needed for the purposes for which we have collected or have been tampered with
5. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data when it is questionable whether or not it is necessary to process it for the purposes for which it was collected
6. You have the right to be portable when the processing is based on your consent or the execution of the sales contract from our e-shop and you may ask us to provide you with your personal data in digital form
7. You have the right to oppose a non-automated decision based on a profile, ie to recognize your preferences from the products you buy or from the clothes of our company that you choose to view in our e-shop. Our online store does not collect or control your preferences from our products you buy through our e-shop.
8. You have the right to intervene in automated individual decision making, including profile training, as described above, to express your point of view and to challenge the decision made on the basis of automated processing.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and no later than one month after they are received. If we need more time because of the difficulty and complexity we will inform you.
7. WHAT IS APPLICABLE TO THE USE OF BANK CARDS AND PRICING
For our products, there is a possibility to pay with your bank card. Your card details are not collected by us but by the Bank which in its analysis lists some of the card data you used to repay the product you purchased but we do not use it for any purpose other than the complete your market. We only keep your financial and tax information on the pricing of the products you buy under lawful use to complete your purchases.
8. TRANSMITTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In order to complete your purchases from our e-shop, it is necessary to transfer your personal data to third parties such as payment service providers (Banks, Paying Agencies, PayPal), shipping companies to send the products to the place you choose or technical company that supports the operation of our e-shop. We clarify that during the payment process from our store, we do not record or store the information about payment for example, credit or debit card numbers. This information is provided to you directly by your payment provider. Our company does not transmit your personal information to third countries and all of our transactions are completed within the European Union.
When setting up your personal account and granting your email address, we also ask you for your consent to receive email from us in order to advertise and directly promote our products or our deductions.
In every such e-mail, our Company will clearly and clearly disclose your identity and will enable you to oppose and request the termination of communication in an easy and free way.
10. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our company takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect and safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016.
Your details, which you submit to our company, are processed by specially trained and authorized personnel of our company, which works under a confidentiality agreement for the safe processing of your personal data. Whatever does not involve the necessary technical or organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data and concerns a random or unforeseeable event, is out of control of our company and can not protect you from it.
Last updated on 18/12/2018